DETAILS ABOUT THE COMMISSION
Please read all the information below before placing an order.
- The final dimensions is 8" x 10" (portrait or landscape).
- It will be a “bust” caricature of the head and shoulders (not full body nor hands).
- The illustration will be done in my style, and the process does not include revisions or changes. It also does not include sharing digital previews of the progress.
- For the printed product option: The final work is shipped unframed.
- For the digital product option: The final work is e-mailed in high resolution.
- The whole process takes about 7 to 21 days starting from the date of me receiving reference photos from you. The duration depends on the number of characters and the order queue. I will contact you through e-mail as soon as the work is completed.
- It is important that you consider the following when choosing your reference photos, because the better the photos you provide the better the outcome will be (failure to do so may result in canceling the job from my end):
- The subjects should be in focus (not blur or distorted).
- Face should be clear. Either looking straight at the camera or with a head turned to 3/4 angle.
- No dark or pixelated pictures.
- The more light and shadow contrast the better.
- Choose the number of characters and the product type.
- Place the order and complete the payment.
- I will contact you as soon as I receive the order via email.
- You will reply with the reference photos.
- I will start with the artwork as soon as I approve the reference photos you sent.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFO:
- This is not for commercial purposes, for commercial licenses please contact me via the contact page.
- This is a not an exclusive illustration license, meaning I can still post it on my social channels to showcase my work.
- I retain all the the copyrights as the author.
- Because of the small commission prices, I will not be reviewing sketches with you during the process.
- Personal commissions are Non-Refundable, unless canceled from my end.